MAPILab Statistics for SharePoint is a solution for web analysis, networking analysis, and workflow audit. It is a source of administrative information on the performance of SharePoint-based Intranet-portals and websites. The product offers reports covering such aspects as users and their behavior, usage statistics and perception of content, document libraries and lists accessed, search queries, and growth in the number of documents, sites, or database size.
Reports can be generated within the context of a site or a selection of sites, by day or by month, for SharePoint or Active Directory user groups. For instance, a report titled Documents by department will allow a companys management to evaluate how document sharing technology is being adopted across departments. Reports on document usage or page views will help the audit team to get to the bottom of such questions as who deleted a document from what PC and under whose account.
Reports of MAPILab Statistics for SharePoint:
- Group of reports about users` activities and visiting dynamics
- Group of reports about intensity of usage of site pages or site collection.
- Group of reports about creation and usage of documents.
- Group of reports about lists and lists items.
- Group of reports about usage of SharePoint search services.
- Group of reports about size of databases.
Also: simple implementation; full integration with SharePoint; limitation of data collecting area; flexible settings of data collecting process; support of topologies of any complexity; management of data storage period; export into PDF format. Fully compatible with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.