AnyLexic Server: Terminology Management
AnyLexic Server is used for sharing a common database of dictionaries within a group on AnyLexic users. Database on AnyLexic Server can be accessed through local area network or through the Internet using or standalone AnyLexic. AnyLexic Server Administrator is used for basic database management of Server Database, as well as for assigning different access rights to different users.
Each remote AnyLexic user can access terminology database, provided he or she enters valid login name and password. As translators work on their project, they consult and update their terminology database, ensuring terminology consistency and coordinating with other translator team members in the same network or even around the world.
The following general features become available with AnyLexic Server:
1) Simultaneous work of different users with one database via LAN or Internet.
2) Customizable user accounts with varying access rights for each of the users.
3) Three AnyLexic Server operation modes: Demo, Public and Private.
4) User-friendly database management and server administration options.
5) Reliable database platform.
6) Unicode support.
7) Windows Vista compatible.
8) Windows 7 compatible.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Company:||Advanced International Translations|
|Keywords:||terminology, management, dictionary, glossary, database|
|Program type:||Shareware - $274.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Win98|
|Requirements:||Windows 95 or higher|
|File size:||12448 K|
Back to Business/Database