Windows based SoftPI Flow Collector collects information about network flows from network equipment and stores it in database for future analysis.
Flexible aggregation of collected data and storage support of the following types:
* Microsoft SQL Server database,
* MySQL database,
* Comma separated text file.
NetFlow versions 5 or 9 (Cisco Systems), RFlow and IPFIX (RFC 5101, 5102) are supported, so any compatible router, wireless access point, switch or other network device, as well as computer running any operating system with software network sensor can be a source of network flow information.
The system includes reporting engine based on Microsoft reporting technology with 9 built in reports:
* Applications pie (Provides a pie chart and a table of IP destination ports);
* Equipment IPv6 traffic (Showing the distribution of traffic on the network equipment from which data are obtained if the equipment has an IP address version 6);
* Equipment traffic (Showing the distribution of traffic on the network equipment from which data are obtained if the equipment has an IP address version 4);
* IP traffic compact (Displays information about network flows with the aggregation on IP addresses and ports);
* IP traffic details (Displays detail information on the network flow);
* Protocols pie (Displays traffic distribution by IP protocols);
* Speed per hour (Displays a graph of the average rate per hour (the amount of data per hour divided by 60 minutes));
* Traffic per day (Displays the data traffic on the network per day);
* Traffic per hour (Displays the data traffic on the network per day. It is recommended to display the data is not more than one day).
The system supports traffic collection of an unlimited amount of devices.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||netflow, ipfix, collector, traffic monitoring|
|Program type:||Shareware - $115.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64|
|Requirements:||.NET Framework 3.5, MSSQL Server|
|File size:||4507 K|
Back to Business/Database