DAISHO is the integrated productivity software for professionals: goal, time and task management, contact management with CRM features, email client and Skype integration. Synchronization with Smartphones (e.g. iPhone, Android, Symbian) via http://www.daishosync.com. Runs from USB stick on Windows, Mac and Linux - one license is valid for all platforms (freeware on Linux). DAISHO is the cross-platform Outlook alternative and has a special Netbook Mode for small screens.
DAISHO is designed from ground up to help professionals to master the challenges of working in the 21st century: working in projects, for various clients, with high time pressure.
* The integrated goal, time and task management combines your daily business tasks with mid- and long-term planning. Stay focused by budgeting your time according your main work areas and according to your goals, ensure you reach your goals by defining the tasks to reach each goal and milestone.
* On the contact management side, you can keep track of the contact history with every person, and the innovative contact radar lets you identify the people in your personal contact network you should refresh your relation with.
* Install DAISHO on an USB stick and launch it from there, and you can work on any PC without the need for local installation.
* The email client uses labels and label based filters to organize your emails without the need to assign an email to one folder only. You can define work environments with specific settings for email accounts to use and different network connection needs.
* The dashboard perspective with the quick note taking feature and the contact quick list gives you all the information you need on one integrated view.
* You can synchronize your contacts, calendar entries and tasks between DAISHO and any SyncML-compliant mobile phone (SyncML apps for iPhone and Android available by various vendors) using http://www.daishosync.com.