Desktop calendar and personal planner will help you manage appointments, to-do lists, schedules, and more.
Make appointments and set up alarms to remind you of upcoming events, meetings, parties, vacations, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. It allows you to view all your events in a daily, weekly or monthly overview. You can also print your calendar in day, week or month view.
Using desktop calendar and personal planner, you can create single or recurring events and tasks.
You can also color-code different item types and attach documents to appointments and tasks.
Drag-and-drop feature allows you to easily reschedule an event or change its duration within seconds.
Desktop calendar presents a different calendar image each month, just as a conventional wall calendar does, but it offers you far more than that. You can customize and have your own monthly photos on it.
Desktop calendar and personal planner can be set up to open automatically with Windows so that it is the first program viewed. This means that your calendar is at your fingertips at the start of every day.
Desktop calendar and personal planner:
- Personal Planner with reminder
- Supports recurring events like birthdays, anniversaries and holidays
- Multiple calendar views: day, week and month
- To-do list
- Friendly print function with built-in print preview
- Calendar photo personalization (ability to add your own photos)
- Web-browser with built-in Pop-up blocker
- Email program launcher