Model, Execute, Document your Business Processes!
WebRatio BPM Free Edition is a freeware BPMN editor that let you model your business processes, immediately execute them on the Web and export professional documentation in html, pdf or rtf. WebRatio BPM Free Edition is dedicated to business process analysts who want to design their business process diagrams and immediately validate them, by putting their hands on a working prototype at any time.
- User-friendly BPMN editor: Design the model of your business processes using the standard BPMN 1.2 notation through a user-friendly and powerful editor.
- Immediately executable processes: Generate in one click a working Web application executing your business processes.
- Professional documentation: Add as many comments as you need to your models and export professional documentation in html, pdf or rtf formats.
The BPMN editor allows you to:
- Edit standard BPMN 1.2 diagrams
- Define a data model and use business objects in the process models
- Define process parameters and use them to control how gateways work
- Define different scenarios and highlight options of your diagrams
- See live warnings and/or errors on your diagrams
- Import and export your diagrams in XPDL format
- Immediately generate and navigate a Web application executing your business process
- The generated Web application allows you to:
- Immediately log in with predefined test users
- Execute and test the process online, with data objects and parameters management
- See a graphical update of the process status at any time