Exchange Mailbox Repair Tool
Enstella systems launches Exchange mailbox repair tool to read exchange database in effective way and migrate exchange server (Priv1.edb) database to MS outlook (.PST) file. Enstella Exchange Recovery software-Exchange mailbox repair tool is the best choice if you would like to perform EDB to PST conversion.
Enstella Exchange mailbox repair software will easily helps all exchange administrators who want to migrate exchange mailboxes to outlook mailboxes. Download demo version of Exchange mailbox migration tool (EDB to PST export) and get to know more about how to convert EDB to PST mailboxes.
Greatest features of Enstella Exchange Mailbox Repair Software.
*Repair Corrupt Exchange Database from MS Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003 and 2007 mailbox.
* It quickly migrate hundred and thousands of Exchange user mailbox into Outlook PST in just few clicks.
* Quickly fix Priv1 EDB file and extract PST from EDB file.
* Recover Exchange emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, journals, address book etc.
* Repair Unicode-formatted EDB files
* Restore Exchange Mailbox store files in individual PST files and directly importable in Outlook.
* Recovers Object creation specifications like time and data.
* Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000.
Enstella Exchange mailbox repair tool provides you to recover unlimited size of EDB database and there are no any restrictions in convert Exchange mailbox to PST.
Download the evaluations version of Exchange mailbox repair tool which is available on our website and scan Priv1.edb database file and check yourself the efficiency of the
Mailboxes recovery and conversion processes.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Company:||Exchange Mailbox Repair Tool|
|Author:||Exchange Mailbox Repair Tool|
|Keywords:||migrate exchange mailboxes, restore exchange mailbox, mailbox to pst, recover exchange mailbox, mailbox repair tool|
|Program type:||Shareware - $299.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP|
|Requirements:||Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB|
|File size:||2762 K|
Back to Development/Database