Delphi ZIP Component ZipForge
ZipForge is an advanced Delphi ZIP component, written completely in Delphi. It doesn't require any DLLs. ZipForge features include SFX archives support, repair, encryption, unicode filenames support, Zip64, string AES encryption splitting and multi-spanning support. Full source code is available.
ZipForge includes our new unique technology, a transaction system.
This innovative solution gives you a fast and easy way of updating archive files providing data integrity like a reliable database system.
- Creates archive files in wide known ZIP format by PKZIP, Inc.
- Native VCL; no DLLs; no OCXs
- Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files by a single operation
- Free for personal use
- Creates self-extracting (SFX) archives
- Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allows canceling all modifications at any time in case of some failures. Also this technology optimizes the speed of the archive modification
- Compresses large files with low memory consumption
- Comprehensive help; lots of demos
- Repairs damaged archives
- Zip64 format is supported; maximum archive size is 2^63 bytes
- Archive splitting and multiple disk spanning support
- Strong AES encryption with 128, 192 and 256 bit keys, compatible with WinZIP
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||zip component, delphi zip component, delphi zip, zip delphi, zip component|
|Program type:||Shareware - $69.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64|
|Requirements:||A standard Windows PC|
|File size:||13040 K|
Back to Development/Delphi