FlexCompress is a high-speed compression library for Delphi and C++ Builder developed to provide archive functionality for your applications. This solution provides flexible compression and strong encryption algorithms that allows you to integrate archiving or backup features into your programs in a fast and easy way.
FlexCompress includes our new unique technology, a transaction system.
This innovative solution gives you a rapid and simple way of updating archive files providing data integrity like a reliable database system.
- Creates archive files of custom format having better compression rate than WinZip and WinRar
- Native VCL; no DLLs; no OCXs
- Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files by a single operation
- Creates encrypted archives using strong encryption algorithms
- Creates self-extracting (SFX) archives
- Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allows canceling all modifications at any time in case of some failures. Also this technology optimizes the speed of the archive modification
- Compresses large files with low memory consumption
- Comprehensive help; lots of demos
- Repairs damaged archives
- Maximum archive size is 2^63 bytes
- Archive splitting and multiple disk spanning support
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||stream, encryption, compression, delphi|
|Program type:||Shareware - $99.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64|
|Requirements:||A standard Windows PC|
|File size:||10955 K|
Back to Development/Delphi