DWCFilter is a component for PowerBuilder which it is intended for a filtration of data of yours DataWindow.
It is created with the purpose to relieve a developer from routine work on creations of a user filters.
You should not create windows of filters more.
DWCFilter itself will define all requisites, properties and the data set of yours DataWindow` s and will construct corresponding them a window for a filtration of data.
* Support of Grid, Freeform and Tabular DataWindow styles
* Support of Column and Expression types of DataWindow objects
* Support of Edit, CheckBox, DropDownDW and DropDownListBox edit styles of fields
* Support of string, number, decimal, date, datetime, long and ulong data types
* Expressions for numerical data types(for example >5, <20, 50-90)
* DropDownDW with unique values for string data type
* Calendar for fields with date type
* Storing of the current filter
* Illumination of data in a window of the filter
* Period for date and datetime data types