Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for PowerBASIC
MarshallSoft PowerBASIC serial communications component library for RS232 and multi-drop RS485 and RS422 serial ports.
Features of WSC4PB include:
- Supports 256 ports. Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Fully thread safe, port re-entrant, modem control, serial line status and control, ANSI emulation, ASCII/XMODEM/YMODEM.
- Uses the standard Windows API to communicate with any device connected to a serial port. Use WSC4PB to write applications to control serial devices such as barcode scanners, modems, lab instruments, medical devices, USB serial devices, scales, GPS navigation, fingerprint scanner, printer servers, etc.
- Supports virtual serial ports (USB to serial converter, Bluetooth serial).
- State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously (up to 256 connections).
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.).
- Includes over 38 functions plus modem control. Supports any baud rate. Ability to specify the parity, word size, and number of stop bits.
- Includes multiple Xbase examples.
- Includes 32-bit (WSC32.DLL); 16-bit (WSC16.DLL) and 64-bit DLL available.
- Supports all versions of Windows PowerBASIC (PB/CC, PB/DLL, PB/WIN).
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only. Can also use with Visual FoxPro, C/C++, .NET, Xbase++, Visual Basic, dBase, Delphi, and COBOL.
- License covers all programming languages.
- Royalty free distribution with a compiled application.
- Source code available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Online and print documentation. Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7. Fully functional evaluation version.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||rs485 serial, rs422 serial, rs232 serial powerbasic, serial component, serial port powerbasic|
|Program type:||Shareware - $115.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||WinXP, Win7 x32, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise|
|Requirements:||Powerbasic PB/CC, PB/DLL, and PB/WIN compiler.|
|File size:||563 K|
Back to Development/Libraries