LabelGo is a barcode and data label design and printing software product.
LabelGo allows you to design,
- labels, including CD and DVD labels
- pages (anything that fits in one page or less).
It has predefined label templates to make your label layout work as easy as choosing a number; you can also design your own label templates. It's also possible to add new label templates in bulk.
In a page, you can use,
- texts, and texts with special effects;
- lines, rectangles and ovals;
- bar codes, out of any of the 50 linear barcode types and variants supported, including:
2 of 5, Codabar, Code 11, Code-128 (A, B, C and auto-switch), Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, Code 93 Extended, EAN-128 or UCC-128 (A, B, C autoswitch), EAN-13, EAN-14 (UCC-14, SCC-14, DUN-14), EAN-8, Identcode (Deutsche Post/DHL), Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), ITF-14 (SCC-14, EAN-14, UCC-14), ISBN, ISSN, Leitcode (Deutsche Post/DHL), MSI/Plessey, POSTNET, PLANET, RM4SCC (Royal Mail 4-State Customer Code), SSCC-18, Telepen (Alphanumeric and Numeric), UPC-A, UPC-E.
You can apply rotation, color border or fill, pattern border or fill, to the drawings.
LabelGo has strong data formatting support, with the following formatters supported.
- number formatter
- text formatter
- date/time formatter
- boolean formatter
- currency formatter
The currency formatter makes, e.g. price tag printing, extremely easy.
LabelGo has powerful data binding support, which allows you to link your text and barcode objects in a page to:
- data fields in a database (through ODBC);
- built-in serial number generators;
- input variables, which will be prompted for values at print time;
- other text or barcode objects in the same page.