Why is the bill so high? Is the meter working properly? Why have we used so much gas, fuel and oil this year?
This program allows you to record the consumption of electricity, water, gas and heating oil. Thus you can identify the cause of higher bills more easily.
The clearly arranged, graphical analyses make it possible to compare the data to track changes related to the resource consumption ("Are we more efficient?").
The program also has a cost calculator for electricity and water, allowing an efficient and easy calculation of the resource consumption of a selectable appliance.
In addition, the software has many tips on energy savings which will allow you to reduce monthly expenditure on electricity, water, gas and heating oil.
Features of Energy Saving at a glance:
- Recording of consumption of electricity, water, gas and heating oil.
- Calculation of consumption and the cost of electricity and water.
- Many opportunities to create a transparent, graphical summary of stored data.
- Ability to print the single entries and all analyses.
- Many tips on energy savings are included.
- Integrated help system.
- Automatic program updates (deactivation is possible).
- Multilingual (at the moment English, German and Polish).
- Intuitive program interface.
- Free e-mail support in case of problems or questions.
- Minor updates of full version for free.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||power, save, energy costs, saving, energy|
|Program type:||Shareware - $19.95|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win98, WinME, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x32, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64|
|Requirements:||.NET Framework 2.0|
|File size:||4789 K|
Back to Development/Source code