1. FlexiMusic Composer is a software tool that offers you efficient and easy way to prepare enjoyable music of your own.
2. Unlimited no of tracks can be added as needed for mixing. Music Cycle is the sources for each track.
3. Using Step cycle and Bar cycle, you can make a small "Music Cycle" of melody or tunes as per your rhythm.
4. Step Cycle Pattern: In Step Cycle pattern (step sequencer) there are fixed number of steps repeating at equal intervals, Some can be ON and other can be OFF making a rhythm of melody. For a simple pattern, use step cycle pattern.
5. Bar Cycle Pattern: In Bar Cycle pattern there is a blocks on the bar for each beat of the sound. Arrange few beats as blocks on this track as per melody timings. Use this bar cycle pattern for a complicated pattern.
6. Add multiple patterns with different delays. Set number of repeats (to loop it) and adjust pan and volume to it. These Music cycles can be placed on the tracks as a single block. This way you can adjust the whole cycle of many patterns on the track as one piece.
7. With one sample sound you can produce various pitch (key) sounds by pitch shift (pitch/frequency variation). Effects can be added to music patterns or individual blocks for each track.
8. Select Instrument Sounds are list of wav files samples (names) available in our composer. Add additional files (like voice, lyrics etc.) as My Recordings to be with in composer file.
9. Normal computer user can become a digital musician without using any musical instrument. All you need is, creative thinking about music and interest in music as a hobby.
10. You need not have to be experienced in music instrument or midi to start making music in this. Digital Musician / Composer / Sound engineers can make, various kind of music as per her/his imagination, easily and quickly.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||composer, sound, music, song, audio|
|Program type:||Shareware - $20.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win2000, Win98, WinXP, Other|
|Requirements:||Win 98, Me, Xp, 2000, Pentium, 32Mb Ram, Sound card.|
|File size:||10650 K|
Back to Development/Source code