PCLCodes Translates, Debugs and Disassembles today's complex HP PCL print streams. It's the perfect tool for learning PCL. PCLCodes can extract download bitmap fonts from a PCL file. PCLCodes can show a ASCII character representation of raster data in a PCL file. PCLCodes is the most powerful debugging tool for PCL3 thru PCL XL on the market today.
PageTech has been a leading developer of PCL transformation solutions since 1993. PCLCodes has been continually enhanced and updated in support of PageTech's in-house needs to debug PCL for it's flagship products: PCLTool SDK and PCLWorks.
* Supports PCL3, PCL3GUI, PCL4, PCL5, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6(XL)V3 with JetReady V4.2.
* Extracts HP bitmap fonts from PCL print files for use in other applications.
* Strips HP bitmap fonts from PCL print files to reduce file size and eliminate redundantly downloaded fonts.
* Inventories PCL escape codes.
* Flags invalid PCL escape codes.
* Displays and ASCII character representation of raster data objects in the PCL.
* Generats font metric character width tables from download bitmaps fonts in a PCL file.
* Windows Version: and 32-bit or 64-bit Windows platform
* 1 User License is $29 with no page volume limitation.
The PCLCodes Program Demo is for evaluation purposes only.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Company:||Page Technology Marketing Inc.|
|Keywords:||pcl util, pcl edit, pcl code, pclcodes, pcl|
|Program type:||Demo - $29.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP|
|Requirements:||Any 32-bit Windows platform Windows 2000 and above.|
|File size:||6487 K|
Back to Development/Source code