Scripts Encryptor (ScrEnc)
3. Obfuscation of ASP files that may contain HTML mark-up and VBScript script inside.
5. Compression (reduction of size) of HTML/ASP/JScript/VBScript documents without obfuscation (to downsize your bandwidth and increase loading time.)
6. Flexible settings for obfuscation that allow to fine-tune levels of scrambling.
7. Runs with a GUI interface that allows to preview 'Before' and 'After' scripts to see the results of obfuscation.
8. Ability to preview obfuscated page and compare it with an original document.
9. Scrambling of C/C++/MFC source code files into solid code chunks making them hard to view or edit.
11. Support of international code pages and file encodings (overall Unicode support).
12. Ability to change code page and file encoding while saving in a file.
13. Ability to make a Unix-compatible file (with a single linefeed at the end of lines).
14. Command line support, for expansion of the GUI functionality.
15. Supports batch conversion of entire folders using command line.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Program type:||Shareware - $19.98|
|Install support:||No Install Support|
|Operating system:||WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinMobile|
|Requirements:||Windows XP/Vista/7, IE5 or later|
|File size:||905 K|
Back to Development/Source code