Vladovsoft Bargen is an easy to use barcode generator. All you have to do is to enter the barcodes, set the distances between them and Bargen will generate them for you. It's that easy! You can also use the program to check if a given barcode is valid or not.
Main features of the barcode generator
* generates 33 barcode types: EAN 8, EAN 13, ISBN, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UPC-A, Codabar, ITF 14, Interleaved 2 of 5, etc.
* automatically calculates check digit of the barcode (for EAN 8 and EAN 13 barcodes)
* checks if the entered barcodes are valid
* provides settings for the size of the barcode label and the distances between the barcodes with accuracy 1 mm
* export in various graphic formats (vector and raster)
* import of sequential barcodes
* support of naming rules for the exported barcodes
* print preview and printing of many barcodes on one page
* the barcode generator can print the barcodes even on a standard printer
* nice help and support system