DeKlarit is the only Model Driven tool that combines agile database modeling, declarative business rules, automatic code generation and seamless integration with Microsoft Visual Studio.
DeKlarit is the unique data modeling and code generation tool that enables you to concurrently generate and maintain the data model, the data access and the business logic layers of your .NET-connected applications.
The DeKlarit Add-ins provide a complementary toolset to generate from components to complete presentation or web services layers.
DeKlarit is fully integrated into Visual Studio .NET.
- An automatic way of building complex applications incrementally with efficient change management.
- A Rapid Application Development tool for the business rules and data access layers.
- No need for expertise in database design or building middle tier components. It allows you to focus on the rest of the application.
- Support for both Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Projects can be generated in C# or Visual Basic .NET
How does it Work?
1. Design your data-based application by describing your domain problem entities data structure and business rules.
2. Generate your Business Framework: DeKlarit infers the best relational data model (3rd normal form) that supports your data requirements, generates your database schema, and concurrently generates your data access and business logic code.
3. Generate your Presentation Layer: Use the DeKlarit Add-ins to generate from Win and Web components to complete presentation or web services layers.
4. Maintain: When your application requirements’ change, you just need to update the description of those entities. DeKlarit automatically creates a new database schema, migrates the data from the old schema to the new one, and regenerates your data access and business logic code.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Author:||Maria Jose Serres|
|Keywords:||enterprise library, visual studio 2005, model driven tool, data modeling tool, code generator|
|Program type:||Commercial - $899.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Windows2000, WinXP|
|Requirements:||Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005, Microsoft SQL 7.0, SQL Server CE, Oracle,DB/2|
|File size:||50892 K|
Back to Development/Tools