GdPicture Light Imaging Toolkit is an intuitive image processing toolkit designed for document, photo and color image application development. It includes features to scan, edit, enhance, print, convert and save images in a large variety of formats like TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, WBMP, ICO, PDF, PDF/A, PCX, PNM, J2K, HDR, PSD, TGA, JNG, EXR, DDS, PPM, SGI, PBM, PGM, XBM, XPM, KOALA, IFF...
GdPicture Light Imaging Toolkit can be used from any 32 bits or 64 bits Windows development environment that can handle ActiveX components including Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, Visual FoxPro, PowerBuilder, PHP, ASP, MS Word, Access, Windev, Excel, .NET environment like C#, VB.NET and many others…
GdPicture Light Imaging Toolkit works with Microsoft Windows platforms: 98, NT4, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista...
- Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle, Deflate, ojpeg, LogLuv, Pixar and Jpeg compression
- Support from 1bit to 128bits image
- Multi-page Tiff reading and writing
- Drawing barcode (25i, EAN13, 3 of 9, code 128)
- Image enhancement functions
- Import / Export from clipboard
- TWAIN scanning with Automatic Document Feeder control and Auto-Scan support
- Pallets colors conversion
- Automatic Border removal
- Automatic Deskew
- Advanced rotations
- Overlay Images
- Advanced Text processing
- HQ Thumbnails support
- Skew and de-skew image
- Obtain specific color components of an image
- Read / Write EXIF, IPTC, Thumbnail, GPS Tags...
- Print image with printer dialog support
- Merge and combine Images
- Resizing with 8 different interpolation modes
- Drawing lines, ellipse, round, Bezier, curves...
- Change brightness, saturation, contrast, and gamma
- Lot of filters and effects (emboss, blur, engrave, smooth, negative, red eyes correction...)
- Bitonal image enhancement
- Area processing
- Capture the contents of any window or section of any window
- Color anti-aliasing and smoothing for zoomed images