GdTwain Pro SDK is a TWAIN OCX control for developers to display and acquire images from TWAIN devices such as scanners, cameras and capture cards. With GdTwain Pro you can fully control the image acquisition process and display the resulting image into a High Quality Viewer Control. You can use an automatic document feeder, use the scanner interface, apply image filters and effects, control all the capabilities of a Twain device like brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma, color depth, auto-deskew, auto border removal and many others options defined into the TWAIN 1.9 Specification.
- Enable / disable the default user interface included with the TWAIN driver
- Use all the twain 1.9 defined capabilities easily
- Acquire an image to handle, to file, (multipage Tiff support), to clipboard, byte array, HBitmap
- Acquire an image to FTP server
- Display a captured image into an advanced Viewer Control
- Support for 1bit, 4bits, 8bits, 16bits, 24bits, 32bits, 48bits and 64bits color depth
- Image enhancement functions
- Advanced Text processing: add text with semi transparency effect, draw rotated text...
- Adjust the twain device image resolution (DPI)
- Defines the twain device capture area
- Defines the twain device brightness and contrast
- Use the Automatic Document Feeder for single and multiple page scans, including duplex scanning support.
- Enable / disable duplex scanning
- Enable / disable Automatic Deskew
- Enable / disable Automatic Rotation
- Enable / disable Automatic Border Detection
- Enable / disable Automatic Brightness
- Enable / disable all the other twain device capabilities
- Select the twain device pixel type, B/W Color, Gray color, RGB color, CMYK color
- Provides high and low level API
- ROYALTY FREE distribution and FREE UPDATES for GdTwain PRO 1.X releases
This license entitles an unlimited number of developers in your organization to write software which accesses to GdTwain Pro SDK
|Operating system:||Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Enterprise|