Highly versatile and easy to use, PowerStar was designed for use on most electrical design and analysis applications. Use it for commercial building services, industrial plants, distribution systems, power factor correction. Any project where you need to know voltage, current, kw, kva or kvar on any and all parts of the circuit.
Save time on circuit calculation, most especially laborious combinations of line to neutral, line to line and unbalanced three phase calculations as well as wye to delta current and voltage transformations where transformers are involved.
A list of some of the capabilities of PowerStar:
* Complete device information includes node voltages, voltage drops, current, kW, kVA and kVAr flow.
* Evaluate the effects of disconnected devices and branches on the rest of the circuit.
* Calculate three-phase, line to neutral and line to line load flow.
* Click on symbol to display or edit device rating and other properties.
* Mouseover any symbol to display electrical data.
* Highlight devices with overcurrent, kVA/kW overload, over/undervoltage.
* Print or plot to any Windows compatible printer or plotter.
* Cut, copy and paste devices and circuit sections to the Windows clipboard.
* Use graphics to annotate and add legends, title blocks, logos to the single line diagram.
|Operating system:||WinXP, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64|