db4o for Java
db4o (database for objects) is the open source object database, native to Java and .NET.
Free software, available under the GPL and under a commercial license.
Ideal for embedded use, e.g., in software running on mobile or medical devices, in packaged software, and for real-time systems.
- The One-Line-of-Code-Database (One line of code stores any object; Class model = object schema; Smooth production process)
- Embeddable (Zero administration; Automatic schema versioning; 400 KB footprint)
- Multiple platform support (Native to Java and .NET; Mobile, PCs and servers; Runs cross-platform)
- Brings more OO to the database (Object-oriented replication; Native Queries; ObjectManager browser)
- Slashes 90% of cost to develop persistence
- 10% faster to market with your application
- Runs up to 44x faster than conventional systems
- Deployable in large volumes without local administration
- Build lean and truly object-oriented software
- Build distributed, fully synchronized data architectures
- Fewer errors, better refactorability and software longevity
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||opensource, java, objects, database, db4o|
|Program type:||Freeware - $0.00|
|Install support:||Install Only|
|Operating system:||Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Unix, Linux, MS-DOS, AS/400, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4, MAC 68k, Mac PPC, Mac OS X, Mac Other, Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 2003, RIM, Symbian, Handheld/Mobile Other, OpenVMS, Netware, BEOS|
|File size:||40900 K|
Back to Development/Tools