Aobo Parental Control Internet Filter for Mac is an internet filter and web filter specially designed for Mac OS X users. The Mac internet filtering features ensure that all the Mac users being protected from unwanted websites. Aobo Filter records the websites visited even in Private browsing Mode of the browser. It also provides feature to block programs on Mac OS X, which enables you to block Games or any other application from running.
Key Features of Aobo Filter for Mac:
- Run automatically and stealthily when Mac starts
- Filter websites/URLs from Black list
- Stop programs in App Filter list from running
- Record visited websites in any browsers
- Add website history to White list or Black list
- Work on every Mac user/ current Mac user
- Password protected of the Filter for Mac
- Customizable Shortcut key for the Filter
- Admin password required for installation
Internet Filtering for Mac OS X
Aobo filter for Mac blocks the websites in the blacklist from loading in the browser. The browser will show a page with server problem instead of telling you that the webpage has been blocked. The user will not notice that a filter is working on the Mac.
Block a website or a single page
Aobo Web Filter will block an entire website or only a separate page of a website URL according to what you add to Black list.
Block Any Games or Applications
With Aobo Filter for Mac, you can easily block certain Games or Applications from running by adding them to App Filter Blacklist. It helps you to filter inappropriate games and applications and protect the Mac users.
Record Website visits from any browser
Aobo Filter for Mac will catch any website visited even if the Private Browsing is enabled. This website recording feature is in favor of checking improper web sites and then adding the website addresses to blacklist to make filtering work more convenient.