FusionCharts is a flash charting component that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts in your web & dekstop applications and presentations. Its smart, user-friendly and innovative features liven up your web applications by converting monotonous data into exciting visuals.
FusionCharts is a cross-browser and cross-platform charting solution that can be used with any scripting language and database. It is used with ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails, Python, simple HTML pages or even PowerPoint Presentations to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts. You do NOT need to know anything about Flash to use FusionCharts. All you need to know is the language you're programming in.
FusionCharts offers over 45 types of 2D/3D charts including line, area, bar, column, pie, doughnut (donut), combination, scatter, bubble, scroll charts etc. The functional and cosmetic aspects of each chart can be extensively customized using the XML API exposed by FusionCharts. You do not need to know anything about Flash to use FusionCharts.
With over 12,000 customers and 150,000 users spread across 110 countries, FusionCharts is the global leader in Flash Charting.
* Animated Flash charts, maps and gauges add that extra zing to your web applications, which help you impress your customers and bosses.
* Copy-paste style installation makes it handy for you to install FusionCharts on any type of server.
* Cross platform nature and cross browser compatibility enables you to use FusionCharts with any programming language. You can connect them to any database or data source
* A wide variety of charts, gauges and maps to choose from.
* Drill-downs are extensively supported
* Charts can be exported as PDF, PNG or JPEG at both server-side or client-side