Download a free trial of SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor: comprehensive server-based fault, bandwidth and performance management software that enables network engineers to view real-time statistics and the availability of their network from any Web browser. Scaling to the size of most corporate networks, Orion delivers robust network monitoring at an extremely affordable price, plus it takes only minutes to install and configure and is remarkably easy to use.
Orion monitors critical network data, including:
• Network Latency
• Bandwidth Utilization
• Custom MIBs
• Interface Errors & Discards
• CPU & Memory Utilization
• Volume Usage
• Node, Interface & Volume Status
• Buffer Usage & Errors
Additionally, Orion offers benefits that conventional network monitoring platforms do not:
• Quick implementation time - Orion can usually be installed and collecting data within an hour. Many conventional NMS systems take weeks to just deploy basic monitoring, reporting and alerting.
• Low operational cost - Orion runs on Windows servers. These systems are significantly less expensive to operate and maintain than legacy UNIX systems.
• Ease of use and reliability - Orion is a proven product designed by network engineers for network engineers. The intuitive user interface and wizard-based setup doesn't require costly installation, training and configuration fees.
• Scalability - Orion can scale by simply adding polling engines that share a common Open SQL database and user interface. Whether your network is 50 devices or 10,000 devices, Orion is able to support your environment without major configuration changes.