ArtfulBits Password Expiration Web Part enables notification of Active Directory users through the Web Part user interface along with a link to a web page to change their password and/or an email that is automatically sent to their inbox notifying the user that their password is about to expire within a specified grace period. Administrators also have an option to force the users to be automatically redirected to selected web page in order to change their passwords. In addition, administrators can schedule the email notifications using Password Expiration Alert Job and configure how often and for how long the emails will be sent to users.
- Notify users via Web Part interface when password is about to expire
- Ability to automatically redirect the users to a specified URL to enforce password changing
- Send email notifications to users before their passwords expire
- Schedule frequency and grace period for sending emails
- Customizable email notification
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits Password Change Web Part?
ArtfulBits Password Expiration Web Part is unique SharePoint add-on that can prevent password expiration by notifying the AD users via email or via Web Part interface that their passwords are about to expire. Using in combination with ArtfulBits Password Change Web Part can substantially improve users' password management.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||sharepoint password expire, sharepoint password warning, password expiration warning, password expire notification, expired password|
|Program type:||Shareware - $200.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Requirements:||Windows Server 2008 R2, SharePoint Foundation 2010 or SharePoint Server 2010|
|File size:||1698 K|