A fast, powerful and flexible ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP library.
The key features:
- Royalty free.
- 100% managed code.
- Medium trust compliance.
- Supports IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome.
- Requires no OLAP-servers to work. An ability to create any multidimensional cube in run time or design time, using the minimum web-server memory.
- Hierarchies of three types: parent-child hierarchies (both balanced and unbalanced), multilevel hierarchies (both regular and ragged), mixed from all previous types.
DHTML visualization features:
- Grid and Chart OLAP slice visualization.
- HTML or Silverlight control.
- Web parts support.
- Time intelligence support.
- Saving and restoring the current OLAP slice.
- Supports separate hierarchy or dimension sorting on any level. An ability to override any sorting method.
- Supports ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
- An ability of a hierarchy page-viewing. This allows to significantly cut down the network traffic and make the OLAP analysis easier and faster.
- Supports filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters to the OLAP calculations.
- Supports the auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the grid. An ability to select some major/minor members, either according to their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- An ability to display in the grid not only the values of the measures, but a percent value in terms of totals, subtotals, or grand totals. An ability to create your own context-sensitive rules on measure displaying.
- Complete control over any Grid cell contents and its web-style. An ability to replace a cell's content with any HTML code.
- Supports the custom popup menus in the grid.
- Handy integration with charting and other third-party components.
- The flexible export to: BMP, CSV, GIF, HTML, JPEG, PDF, PNG, TIFF, TXT, XLS, XML.
- Easy localization.
|Operating system:||WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Mac OS X, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Linux|