iNetMail is a Web based software module for online mail management. It helps you check and organize your Internet mail through your Web Browser. You do not have to have or own a Mail Client to check and receive your e-mail. You can receive mails, reply, reply to multiple user groups, view and download attachments to your computer from mails you receive, send mail with attachments just using your Internet browser.
iNetMail is a web based mail client.
Simple, convenient and useful, this type of mail management module is used by many ISPs to facilitate their clients. Take the time and look at our visual examples and then you can directly check iNetMail with our test account or use your own mail settings to check your e-mail. Directly from your browser anywhere you are for any mail server!
- Preview and easily delete messages.
- Read various mail Formats: Text, HTML, Message source.
- Download and Save attachments to local disk.
- Send text e-mail with attached files (Up to 1MB total size of attachments).
- Reply / Reply to group of users (not "multiple user groups"!)
- Uses user accounts directly from POP3 Server - DB is not needed!
iNetMail is tested on MS Internet Explorer versions 2, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6 and Netscape Navigator 4.0 through 4.76 and the newest v. 6.0 for Windows and several versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator for Macintosh. This is a solution for ISPs or Companies that have a POP3 Server. We offer customization where only the specific ISP mail server name will be fixed and users will enter only this mail server based on User Name and Password.