Asimov is a lowly service mechanoid aboard the interstellar colony ship Eidolon. Carrying hundreds of frozen human colonists to a new world. When the Eidolon's computer brain malfunctions, it falls to Asimov to undertake a perilous journey through the bowels of the massive ship to save his robot friends and the precious human cargo.
Mr. Robot is a 3D action-puzzle-adventure-rpg. Inspired by classic filmation games such as Knight Lore and Alien8 and mixed with'Ghost Hack' - an abstract RPG in which the player hacks into computer terminals and battles defensive computer programs.
* Over 200 beautifully realised (yet perilous!) rooms.
* Over 20 different enemies.
* 7 friendly robots to aid you in your quest.
* Hack hostile networks in 'ghost hack'.
* Solve puzzles.
* Numerous medals to unlock.
* Built in Editor so you can create your own adventures.
* Discover what has caused all the problems onboard the starship.
* Rescue your robot friends and the sleeping human crew and save the mission.
*Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista or ROBO-OS 3000
* 110Mb hard disk space
* 2.0GHz CPU or Level 5 cyber brain.
* 256 MB RAM
* Hardware accelerator with vertex shader support.
*DirectX 9.0x and latest video card drivers.
* 56k or better internet connection (for online functionality such as high score upload)
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||rpg, games, shareware, moonpod, mr robot|
|Program type:||Shareware - $19.95|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64|
|Requirements:||110MB disk space, 2.0GHZ CPU. DirectX9.0c, 3D card with vertex shader support (see www.moonpod.com)|
|File size:||25113 K|
Back to Games/Arcade