How to Increase Your Vertical Via Creatine
What is creatine?
Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid that supplies energy to muscle, proven to help increase muscles by Harvard University professors in 1912. This substance is naturally found in skeletal vertebrae.
Why should this be used in conjunction with vertical jump training?
1. Recent research has shown that the consumption of high glycemic carbohydrates in conjunction with creatine increases muscle store and performance. This is a great way to increase the strength needed for increased vertical jump.
2. Creatine increases power during short sessions of high-intensity aerobic exercise. This is especially important when you are training for explosion for your vertical jump in brief but powerful sessions at the gym.
3. Studies done with creatine and mice show an improvement in lifespan and overall health of the mice. Other tests proved that in particular, vegetarians improved mentally and cognitively with its use, which is found in meat products. Research is also being done to test the effectiveness of creatine supplementation for those with a variety of muscular and neurological diseases.
Successful athletes who have openly used this substance:
- Linford Christie, 100 meter Olympic gold medalist
- Sally Gunnell, 400 meter hurdles Olympic gold medalist
- Mark McGuire, Athletics and Cardinals Major League baseball player
- Gary Sheffield, Mets Major League baseball player
In actuality, probably all popular athletes use this supplementation.
Who shouldn't use creatine?
You can always ask your doctor to be safe, but those with renal dysfunctions (kidney problems) are advised to avoid creatine. Also, "loading," or consumption of more than 20g per day, should be avoided. Drinking enough water with your creatine intake is the most important thing to remember when using the supplement.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Company:||The Jump Manual|
|Keywords:||jump manual workout, increase vertical jump, vertical jump training, jump higher, jump training|
|Program type:||Freeware - $0.00|
|Install support:||No Install Support|
|Operating system:||Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows CE, WinME, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Palm OS 1.0, Palm OS 2.0, Palm OS 2.1, Palm OS 3.0, Palm OS 3.1|
|File size:||1785 K|
Back to Games/Sports