Exchange Server Toolbox
Exchange Server Toolbox is a plug-in for the Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010.
With Exchange Server Toolbox, you can handle all e-mails arriving via the SMTP of the Exchange server using technologies already well-established in SmartPOP2Exchange.
Filter spam reliably with the tried and tested SpamAssassin, use your favorite virus scanner for checking e-mail and backup each e-mail message.
* Plug-in for the Microsoft Exchange Server - can be integrated seamlessly into the server environment.
* Almost all virus scanner programs may be used by SmartPOP2Exchange in order to discover and delete infected e-mail.
* Easy-to-use and clearly laid out user interface via MMC
* Spam filter: SpamAssassin is included ready for use, with Bayes filter and the possibility to learn spam and ham manually.
* Integrated blacklist and whitelist (for e-mail addresses)
* Backup service with the ability to write any incoming or outgoing e-mail message into a specified folder - thus easily meeting legal requirements for the archiving of business e-mail
* Separate, extended Windows event log
* Help file and PDF user manual included in installation
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Company:||JAM Software GmbH|
|Keywords:||exchange, smtp, mail backup, backup, spamassassin|
|Program type:||Shareware - $99.95|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||WinXP, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64|
|Requirements:||Exchange Server 2000/2003 or 2007|
|File size:||19665 K|
Back to Internet/Server Tools