Microsoft EDB Recovery
If your exchange server get down by any cause whether hardware or software, and if you want to know how to recover Microsoft EDB then wake up to let divert your mind towards ENSTELLA new Microsoft Exchange Database recovery Software. ENSTELLA Restore Microsoft EDB File Program is specially designed by effective techniques and easy to recover Microsoft exchange mailbox. ENSTELLA Recover Exchange Database Recovery tool proves very much successful to convert Microsoft EDB to PST. Enstella EDB to PST Conversion Software literally focus on the exact issue related to convert or repair or extract or recover Microsoft exchange emails.
ENSTELLA Predominant EDB Recovery Software is wrapped up with lot of unique key features:
* ENSTELLA Extract Microsoft EDB Database software is very fast in converting Microsoft EDB to PST.
* ENSTELLA Microsoft EDB Repair Tool performs very educately on corrupted EDB File.
* ENSTELLA Microsoft EDB Converter Tool helps to recover EDB Mailbox with in very less time
* ENSTELLA Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Recovery Program is also feasible with other version of Exchange as 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 or 2010.
* Comprehensible Graphical User Interface.
* No Technical skills are required to install and uninstall.
Moreover in whole summary, after get aware about Enstella Microsoft EDB Recovery Software go for downloading to recover Microsoft exchange database smoothly. So without any hesitation purchase Enstella Microsoft EDB Converter Tool only at USD 299.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Company:||Microsoft EDB Recovery|
|Author:||Microsoft EDB Recovery|
|Keywords:||exchange mailbox recovery, microsoft edb conversion, microsoft exchange recovery, recover edb file, microsoft edb recovery|
|Program type:||Shareware - $299.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP|
|Requirements:||Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB|
|File size:||2762 K|
Back to Internet/Server Tools