Outlook Connect to Lotus Notes
Requirement for Outlook Connect to Lotus Notes comes in action when the users of MS Outlook migrate files to Lotus Notes. There can be many reasons that make users to connect or move data from Outlook to Lotus Notes. When ever you need an efficient Outlook Connect to Lotus Notes Tool which can help you convert PST to NSF. SysTools Outlook to Notes tool enables you to copy Outlook distribution list to Lotus in an efficient, reliable, and time-effective manner. The software quickly scans the PST file, converts it to NSF, and saves the converted file on the user-defined location. SysTools for Connect Outlook to Lotus Notes supports all versions of Lotus Notes, Domino Server, Exchange Server, and Outlook.
Easy and Effortless Outlook PST to Notes Migration
1. Download Outlook to Notes software
2. Install the software on the machine where conversion is planned
3. Run the migration program
4. Now, click 'Add File' button
5. You can select single or multiple PST files for migration
6. Click 'Add'
7. Then, click 'Browse' button
8. Select required target destination for storing converted NSF file
9. Click 'OK'
10. Click 'Convert' button
11. The conversion process begins
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Company:||Outlook Connect to Lotus Notes|
|Author:||Outlook Connect Lotus Notes|
|Program type:||Shareware - $129.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win2000, Win7 x32, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP|
|Requirements:||Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, Minimum 10 MB Space|
|File size:||3020 K|
Back to Internet/Server Tools