DataScene is a scientific graphing, graph animation, data analysis, curve fitting, and data monitoring program. It allows the user to easily plot 2D & 3D graphs (Area, Bar, Pie, Line, Surface, Ploar, and more), to manipulate, print, and export high quality graphs, to analyze data with various mathematical methods (fitting curves, calculating statics, FFT, and more), to create animated graphs for presentations, classes, and web pages, and to chart and process real-time data sources.
* Plotting 39 types of graphs with brilliant graph quality.
* 3D canvas for most graph types.
* A wide variety of highly customizable graphical elements: transparent color, solid brush, gradient brush, image brush, hatch brush with 56 textures, shadow, visual aspect settings, etc.
* Highly customizable and feature-rich graph axes, legend, marks, titles, and walls.
* Rich text graph annotations with a WYSIWYG editor.
* Supporting 16 built-in graph themes and custom theme.
* Analyzing and processing data using column and cell formulas.
* Processing graphs with various methods: Cublic Spline, Moving Average, Integrate, Differentiate, FFT, Curve Fitting, etc.
* Powerful math parser supporting various built-in mathematical and text functions, including special functions such as Bessel, Beta, Gamma, Error, Hypergeometric, etc.
* Creating graph animation using time-dependent mathematical formulas and sequences of data.
* Monitoring, charting, and processing real-time data.
* Importing data from MS Excel, various text formats, ODF spreadsheets, and MS Access databases.
* Exporting to a variety of graph formats: BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, EMF, PostScript, and PDF.
* Exporting animated graphs and charts to AVI and animated GIF for offline playback.
* Super clean, friendly, context-sensitive, and configurable user interface.
* A rich set of graphical and data tools.
* Automatic graph update and result recalculation upon data source change.