Data Crow is the ultimate cataloger. Always wanted to manage all your collections in one product? You want a product you can customize to your needs? Your search ends here! Using Data Crow allows you to create a huge database containing all your collected items. You can use the excellent online services to retrieve the information instead of typing all the information yourself. Don't strain yourself in organizing your items and trying to keep track of their location, start using the best cataloging software today. Start using Data Crow.
- Out of the box experience.
- Audio, image, software, book, movie and photo collections organizer.
- Customizable UI: select a skin, change the fonts, customize views and much more.
- Build and share your own modules by using the advanced module wizards.
- An internal web server and a web GUI.
- Import file information (parse mp3, divx and other files).
- Everything in Data Crow can be modified to your own needs! Design your own forms, add your own categories, genres, states, ..
- Rename your files based on the item information in Data Crow.
- Advanced user management.
- Keep track of loaned items using the simple loan management system.
- Use online services like Amazon.com, Imdb.com, Musicbrainz.org, and many others, to retrieve information
- Create pdf and html reports. Create your own reports by supplying new XSLT documents.
- Use templates to fill your default values.
- Mass update your items.
- Auto number your items using the auto numbering functionality.
- Create a backup of your items and settings by using the "backup & restore" functionality.
- Easily upgrade to newer versions of Data Crow.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Company:||Robert Jan van der Waals|
|Author:||Robert Jan van der Waals|
|Keywords:||movies, books, audio, software, cataloging|
|Program type:||Freeware - $0.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win2000, WinOther, Other, Mac OS X, Mac Other, WinServer, Win98, Linux, Java, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source|
|Requirements:||512MB of memory / P3 800MHZ|
|File size:||44583 K|
Back to Multimedia/Audio