IntelliScore Ensemble helps you transcribe music. It listens to your multiple-instrument CD audio, WAV, MP3, and WMA files and helps create multi-track MIDI (.mid) files containing the notes played broken down by instrument, chord names, and key. Then you can take those MIDI files and view the notation, change individual notes, and swap or mute instruments. You can also compose MIDI music in real-time by singing or playing any instrument.
Are you looking for an easier way to get musical notation from recorded music? Want to play along to a favorite song but just can't quite differentiate between the guitar and bass parts? Let intelliScore do the difficult work for you. Spend more time making music and less time figuring out the notes.
* Helps you figure out the notes chord names and key present in multiple-instrument MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, or AIFF files and CDs. Unlike "pitch detectors" intelliScore can convert music that contains more than one note at a time time (such as chords) and more than one instrument at a time
* Expressive nuances such as pitch bend, vibrato, brightness, tremolo, and portamento are recreated on instrument tracks that contain one note at a time
* View and edit scores and individual tracks once your WAV, MP3, WMA, AIF, AAC, or CD files are converted into MIDI
* Sing or play a non-MIDI instrument and see the notes appear in the included Anvil Studio or your own MIDI sequencer
* Play your MIDI synthesizer live by singing or playing any musical instrument into a microphone attached to your computer. Turn your voice into a MIDI instrument!
* See the names of the chords and key present in your WAV, MP3, AAC, AIFF, or WMA file
* Rip CD music convert it to MIDI (.mid) file then play it in your MIDI keyboard
* Identifies drums in solo percussion tracks by creating multi-drum MIDI files
* Easy to use wizard interface helps achieve the most accurate conversion results in the shortest amount of time
* Free technical support