Pure nostalgia: play over 190 songs with the small DOS program Music Menu over PC speaker, while the appropriate lyrics are shown on the screen. The lyrics can also be printed out or stored in an external file.
The tempos are freely selectable and a German, English and Spanish help is contained.
The Music Menu contains:
- 193 songs (English: 93; German: 85; Spanish: 3; French: 2; other languages with 1 song each: Egyptian, Israelite, Yiddish, Latin with German, Polish, Russian; moreover 4 songs without text).
- 189 of them with song text.
- 21 of them in more than one language.
- with print possibility.
- song texts can be saved in external files.
- song tempos when playing can be chosen.
- with German, English and Spanish help.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||lyrics, play, songs, menu, music|
|Program type:||Freeware - $0.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, MS-DOS|
|Requirements:||PC speaker; on Windows Vista with DOSBox (http://www.dosbox.com)|
|File size:||2187 K|
Back to Multimedia/Audio