Pavtube ByteCopy is a flexible Blu-ray Disc and DVD ripping application for Mac OS X 10.5 and above. The software provides you with solutions for backing up commercial copy-protected Blu-ray Disc or DVD movies into free MKV files with desired HD video quality, audio streams and subtitles. The MKV files can be played on your Mac laptop/desktop and HD media players freely without a hitch.
The software provides perfect backup solution for BD and DVD movie collectors- fast speed, full backup, lossless quality, multiple subtitles and audio streams, and easy of use. Converting a DVD Blu-ray Disc is a simple 3-step process. And you can make it a 2-step process by a bit more settings in preference.
You can keep original video quality and meanwhile convert the TrueHD audio to Dolby Digital 5.1 audio when/if your device does not support 7.1 channels, or shrink the BD contents to videos with lower bitrate to ensure they are played properly on a slow computer or older media player.
Key Features of Pavtube ByteCopy:
· Reads DVD and Blu-ray movies from disc, folder, and image file
· Cracks Blu-ray discs with latest versions of AACS and BD+ protections
· Bypasses DVD copy-protections like CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc
· Backups protected DVD and BD movie to free MKV files without quality loss
· Preserves all video and audio tracks, including HD audio (TrueHD, DTS-MA)
· Keeps chapter markers and meta-information
· Transcodes VC-1 encoded Blu-ray contents to H.264 encoded MKV files
· Converts HD audio (TrueHD, DTS-MA) to more acceptable AC-3 and DTS 5.1 audio when it necessary.
· Copies BD/DVD as fast as your drive can read data when lossless output is selected.
· Shrinks Blu-ray contents to smaller file size when you need.
Keep in pace with latest BD keys- MKB v23 and will upgrade as new BD keys come out-- for free.