The most powerful and reliable program that allows you to save the Audio Tracks from Audio CD to your computer. It is a fast and easy to use program for recording digital audio tracks directly from compact disks without going through your sound card (this process is known as "ripping"). This digital recording process enables you to make high-quality copies of the original music. It support WAV and MP3 formats for ripped files. The software extracts audio CD tracks to audio formats MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG Vorbis with excellent output quality and direct conversion with fast encoding engine, multiple/variable bitrate support, file verification, multi-drive reading, ID3-V1 & ID3-V2 Tag Editor. These features makes the process of conversion SAFER and FASTER. The program also can make direct digital copies from audio CDs and saves them as files on your hard disk to the most popular compressed audio formats such as cd to WAV , cd to MP3 (MPEG Layer-3), cd to WMA (Windows Media Audio),cd to Ogg Vorbis files with settings (32Kbps up to 320kbps). It supports more than one CD-ROM drive per computer. The Audio ripper's easy interface allows you to convert tracks of your audio-CDs to your most favorite digital audio format with almost one click.
* Supports the most popular audio formats.
* Supports MP3, WMA, OGG and WAV files.
* Supports iPod formats.
* Has a Fast and direct method for ripping.
* Has a Play back toolbar for listening to tracks.
* Supports multiple ripping methods.
* Has an Automatic generation for track names.
* Supports multiple CD-R/RW drives.
* Supports CD-ROM auto-detection.
* Has a Variety range off encoders.
* Has an Easy-to-use design and friendly interface.
* Totally Free to download!