Decode video files like AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPA, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, VOB, QT, RM, RMVB, or ASF and IVideoWare XviD Converter will convert them to XviD, DivX, WMV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG4/H.264, 3GP, etc. It can even extract M4A or MP3 audio files from videos. This XviD video converter les you split one file into several segments, customize output file size, and then adjust various output parameters to get a fully customized video.
1. Makes the built-in player resizable (Switch the zoom mode between 4:3 and 16:9)
2. Supports the input of the picture formats of digital camera
3. Offers the function of power management
1. Source formats Supported: AVI, DV, DIF, MKV, MPG, MPEG, MPA, DAT, VOB, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, QT, RM, RMVB, DAT, WMV, ASF.
2. Target Formats Supported: M4A, MP3, DivX, XviD, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4/H.264, VOB, WMV, 3GPP, 3GPP2, FLV.
3. Turn pictures (JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF) into XviD, DivX, or other video file.
4. IVideoWare XviD Converter supports multi-core CPU, batch process, and multithreading.
5. Get multiple output formats from a single source.
6. Split a large video files into several segments with self-defined split time/size.
7. Customize the output video file size with the built-in Bitrate Calculator in the XviD video converter.
8. Set start time and duration of segments desired, and then convert the segment into any supported video file.
9. Adjust output parameters include video codec, video size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, channels, etc.
10. Run the XviD Converter in the background to conserve CPU resources for other applications; set automatic after done actions to quit, shut down, hibernate or standby.
11. Take snapshot in preview mode.
12. IVideoWare XviD Converter will auto check for software updates.
13. Provides several interface languages: English, Japanese, German, French, and Chinese.