Pavtube ChewTune is a piece of easy-to-use and intuitive DRM remover and converter software. The software focuses on the conversion of DRM-encrypted audio and video files. It lets you import encrypted DRM file and export unprotected video and audio in various popular formats, so as to get the movies and music ready for portable media players and editing software. With DRM protection removed, your iTunes Store movies and music are no longer restricted to iPad, iPod and iPhones- you can put them to an Android tablet or any smartphone for playback as long the videos are converted into a compatible format, which can be easily found from the profile file list of Pavtube ChewTune. The software also works with Windows Media DRM files purchased from Amazon and other online media stores.
1. Removal of DRM (Digital rights management) restriction from music/movies purchased through online stores, e.g. iTunes, Amazon, etc.
2. High conversion speed NVIDIA's GPU acceleration/CUDA tech
3. Various video and audio output formats- AVI, MP4, WMV, M4V, MKV, TS, VOB, MOV, etc
4. Export videos for iPad, iPod, iPhone, Xoom, Blackberry, 3G phone, Nokia, Sony Erickson, Motorola Droids, Google Nexus One, Apple TV, PS3, Xbox 360, WD TV Live, Zune, Creative Zen, Archos, and more.
5. Multi-task operation and batch conversion
6. Ability to merge DRM files together
7. Ability to extract audio from DRM protected video files
8. Auto-shutdown facility
DRM (Digital rights management) is a term for access control technologies that are used by hardware manufacturers, publishers, copyright holders and individuals to limit the use of digital content and devices. DRM is most commonly used by the entertainment industry (e.g., film and recording). Many online music stores, such as Apple Inc.'s iTunes Store, as well as many e-book publishers have implemented DRM.