Is an easy-to-use, reliable and powerful tool for capturing snapshots from your video files. The program supports three tools for capturing snapshots:
1) Single snapshot: Captures a single snapshot from the video.
2) Continuous snapshots: Allows you to capture a portion of the video as a sequence of images.
3) Timed snapshots: Allows you to capture snapshots every certain amount of milliseconds.
The main window is composed of three main parts which are Media Actions, Media Tools and the Main Menu Bar. There is also a frame at the bottom of the window which lets you change where you save your snapshots quickly without entering the Options window. In the part of Media Actions you will see a collection of buttons which includes the main media commands which are: rewind, play, pause, stop and fast forward. Also in the right side, you will find a button for mute/sound and a slider for setting the desired volume level. There's a bar also which shows the progress of the movie. In the part of Media Tools you will find the functionality we provided for you to capture snapshots:
- By clicking the first button, you will capture a single snapshot. You can use the shortcut key Ctrl + F1.
- By clicking the second button, you will start to capture a sequence of images until you click it again. You can use the shortcut key Ctrl + F2.
- By clicking the third button, you might be asked to enter a number in terms of milliseconds (depends on how you set your options).
Download this great software for free now......