DateDecode (For PalmOS)
Do you like going like car auctions, garage sales or antique auctions? Are you a car enthusiast that would like to
know more about a car from the VIN Number? If so, this powerful program helps you to determine the age of an
item. DateDecode includes three tools for determining the age and a built-in database for recording the items you
have found. Those tools are: a VIN Decoder, Patent Decoder and Roman numeral converter. All of this in one
easy to use program.
DateDecode includes the following Features:
* Determine the year a vehicle vehicle was manufactured (from the VIN Number)
* Enter a Patent number and see the year the patent was issued (Supports U.S. Utility, Design and Reissue
* Convert between Roman numerals and numbers (or numbers to Roman)
* Calculate the age of an item from any of the above methods
* Save the item into ItemPad along with a useful set of fields for additional details about the item.
* A useful note tool that includes many quick-notes to the ItemPad record.
* VIN Decoder also validates the checksum character to make sure that the VIN number entered is correct. This
also * useful for law enforcement agencies/emergency personnel to detect a VIN number that may have been
* VIN Decoder supports the Symbol SPT and CSM barcode scanners for entering the VIN number from a vehicles
* The VIN Decoder can also determine the country of origin, manufacturer and sequence off the production line.
* Much more...
Try This: Download DateDecode to your handheld, walk out to your car and enter the VIN Number into the VIN
Decoder (VIN is usually in the driver-side window or a label inside the passenger door). Next tap the 'Decode'
button to tell you about your car.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Company:||WAGWARE Systems, Inc.|
|Author:||WAGWARE Systems, Inc. WAGWARE Systems, Inc.|
|Keywords:||roman, patent, antique, auction, vin|
|Program type:||Shareware - $14.95|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Palm OS 3.1, Palm OS 3.2, Palm OS 3.5, Palm OS 4.0, Palm OS 4.1, Palm OS 5.0, Palm OS 6.0, Handheld/Mobile Other|
|Requirements:||PalmOS 3.2 (or Higher/Incl. PalmOS 5.x)|
|File size:||380 K|
Back to Other/Other