MPG to DVD Converter can convert AVI, MPEG, VOB, DAT, M2V, MPG video files to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO file, which is suitable with standard DVD disc codecs like DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9. The MPG to DVD converter helps you create your individual DVD film by creating DVD menu, clipping video, adjusting video effect, including audio tracks and subtitles.
1. Create DVD film, DVD folder or ISO file from AVI, MPEG, VOB, DAT, M2V, MPG video files.
2. Helps multithreading and multi-core processing, and supplies super excessive velocity to burn DVD movie from AVI video files.
3. Burn video recordsdata to DVD discs of different specs and volumes: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9.
4. Erase the rewritable DVD disc automatically to burn new content to the disc.
5. Choose a template to create a DVD menu immediately, and add background image/music, menu matter and opening film to customise menu.
6. Extract any video clip or frame as the title miniature in DVD menu.
7. Add chapters of specified time length mechanically underneath every title; let the created DVD movie to skip menu with essential film performed directly.
8. Select video clips you want and merge these clips into a complete one robotically to burn DVD movie.
9. Alter the video body size with unwanted borders eliminated; add artistic results; add picture/textual content watermark.
10. Create your individual DVD movie with up to eight audio tracks and subtitles.
11. Can help you change the video/audio parameters: video/audio high quality, bit rate, tv normal, aspect ratio, resize mode, channel, sample fee, and so on.
12. The resizable built-in player allows you to preview video file and take a snapshot of favourite frames anytime.
13. Choose burn target, write velocity and burn copies; set shutdown, hibernate, standby and quit after executed action.