Polygon Cruncher for 3D Photo Browser
Polygon Cruncher (x32/x64 bits) reduces the number of polygons of your objects without changing their appearance. You keep all details even at high optimization ratio. You also keep texture information, normals, vertex colors. You can also optimized taking care of the symmetry of your objects.
Polygon Cruncher has an OpenGL view which allows controlling optimization results whenever you want.
Polygon Cruncher uses an exceptional algorithm, which gives incomparable results. It has been chosen by major 3D companies.
Polygon Cruncher is provided as stand alone application and with 3D Photo Browser, a must to have for viewing and managing your 3D files.
Polygon Cruncher list of features :
- An intelligent reduction of the number of faces: useful faces are removed at last. So you can reduce your model up to 75 % without removing details.
- You control precisely the number of faces or points you want.
- Polygon Cruncher keeps textures, normals and vertex colors information.
- You can apply Polygon Cruncher on one or more objects at the same time, on one or several materials. You can work on a faces selection or on an invert faces selection.
- Respect of symmetry for objects that are symmetrical
- You can protect the border of the objects. Polygon Cruncher allows you to protect or to exclude objects borders. So your objects stays connected after optimization process.
- An OpenGL preview which allows you to control optimization results. Several visualization modes are available.
- Polygon Cruncher is very fast.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Author:||Manuel Jouglet Marcus|
|Keywords:||polygon, decimation, scene, mesh, object|
|Program type:||Shareware - $129.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other|
|Requirements:||None : 3D Photo Browser and Polygon Cruncher are provided together|
|File size:||33569 K|
Back to Other/Other