So you have played with Insteon and X10 Products. You have turned on a light or two with a remote....and now you really want to use all that hardware for the really cool stuff. Now with myHome, you can! QSys Software Is Proud To Release A New Way To Improve Your Home Experience. myHome™ Allows You To Monitor and Control Your Home Automation Network (Insteon and X10).
• Turning On The Outside Lights Automatically At Sundown All Year (Daylight Savings or Not).
• Create Complex Scenes Where All The Lights Go Out In The House, And The Family Room Lights Dim for Movie Night.
• The Ability To See If The Garage Door Is Open From Your iPhone, And Then Closing It.
• Have Your Computer Call Your Cell Phone, To Listen In, If Door Open Event Occurs (required application like Skype™)
• Change Your Watering Schedule Using From You iPhone Calendar (Through MobileMe).
• Having Your myHome™ Send You A Text Message, If The Hot Water Heater Springs a Leak.
• Random Lighting Scenes While You Are On Vacation (vs. On Timers That Have No Variation).
• And anything else you can dream of!
Features in myHome™:
MacOSX Native, Time/Date Support, iCal Interface, Web Interface, Applescript Actions, eMail Interface, Reliable Automation Network, Expanded X10 Usage
• X10 Devices Can Be Used Across MANY Scenarios...Controlled From Any Number Of Insteon Or X10 Devices