Billion Softswitch works as a switchboard in VoIP SIP/H323 networks allowing to proxy both signaling and media streams, to perform cross-protocol conversion and even to do media stream transcoding. Billion Softswitch improves carrier or enterprise VoIP network using advanced call routing features as well as embedded compact billing system.
* SIP/H323 calls routing,
* Subscribers registration by SIP Registrar and RAS,
* Call authorization,
* Call data record (CDR) list maintenance,
* Embedded billing system,
* Interface to external billing system,
* NAT/Firewall support,
* Reports generation.
* Easy installation and maintenance,
* Various operating system support (Microsoft Windows, Linux, Solaris),
* Scalability due to clustering technology,
* Administrative web-interface,
* Log maintenatnce with different levels.