Data Recovery Software for Mac OS X
Are you the user of Mac Operating System & want to recover Mac OS X data, restore Mac Os X files & get back folders from corrupted, deleted, re-formatted & formatted Mac partitions? Recover Data gives you Mac OS X data recovery software to recover deleted Mac OS X files from HFS, HFS+ Partitions. This data recovery software for Mac OS X has effective data recovery modes to recover Mac OS X data in all type of Mac partitions corruption. Data recovery for Mac OS X has simple graphics which help users during data recovery method. Easily recover deleted data Mac OS X in few mouse clicks by using OS X recovery tool.
Recover Mac OS X data with Data Recovery software for Mac OS X:
* When files removed from HFS, HFS+ partitions.
* When partition re-formatted & formatted.
* When HFS partitions cannot be mounted.
* When HFS partition damaged due to virus attack.
* When files & directories was compressed.
* When files and folders even if you deleted them from recycle Bin.
* When file deletion by using shift delete keys
Key Feature of Mac OS X Data Recovery Software:
* File Filter - Save files with specific extension, date/time & file size.
* Load Log & Save Log - To resume recovery process later & to save time.
* Find Feature - Search specific files from recovered data list.
* Rename - Rename files & folders before save them.
Install Mac OS X data recovery software on the windows machine & than attached corrupt Mac disk as secondary for data recovery. Mac data recovery software is available as FREE download to the users where users can evaluate demo version before purchasing Full version of the software.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Company:||Mac OS X Data Recovery|
|Author:||Mac Data Recovery|
|Keywords:||mac data recovery, os x recovery|
|Program type:||Shareware - $49.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win2000, Win7 x32, Win98, WinVista, WinXP|
|Requirements:||Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, Minimum 10 MB Space|
|File size:||1730 K|
Back to System/File Managers