DFIncBackup is a personal backup program designed for incremental backup of files directly to zip archives. It can backup to CD/DVD, Ext USB HDD, Flash, HDD, LAN. One archive can contain several folders from different disk volumes and any subfolder can be tuned separately. Templates make it easy. The program includes built-in scheduler that allows you to specify days of the week, month or year to backup your files.
* Incremental backup of files. It saves only changed files to make the backup file size smaller.
* Built-in packer using full compatible ZIP files format for archives.
* Strong encryption AES 256-bit.
* Built-in CD/DVD disc burning engine.
* Split large backup archives into several smaller volumes allows saving to removable disks.
* Built-in scheduler.
* Easy archives management: save, restore, remove archives.
* Quick add needed files to project by using templates.
* Templates editor.
* Backup project can contain several root folders.
* Flexible tuning of root folders and sub-folders.
* Easily view selected files list in project editor using folders tree with explorer-like style.
* Log file viewer for easy navigation and search.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||zip, archive, incremental, backup, dfincbackup|
|Program type:||Freeware - $0.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win2000, Win7 x32, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinXP|
|File size:||4054 K|
Back to Utilities/Backup