MITCalc - Tension Springs
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of helical tension cylindrical springs
made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static loading. . Application is developed in MS
Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of the spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Strength check of the spring.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and mounting dimensions.
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for a known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards EN 13906-2,
DIN 2089-2, DIN 2097.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear,
belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||helical spring, tension spring, cylindrical spring, springs, spring|
|Program type:||Shareware - $28.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, WinME, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64|
|Requirements:||Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007...)|
|File size:||1766 K|
Back to Utilities/Compression